User avatar

Karma

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles...

    I like your avatar!

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Animation Blip

    Me likes :D

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Commission

    I like the mask's eyes.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    Your monkey scares me... :cry:

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    It looks like my character on W.O.W. !

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Oh.... heh heh heh.... I *cough* knew that! I was just...ummm...testing you! :lol:

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    I luv the second one a lot ! :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The ears should be a bit more pointy; right now it looks kind of like a seal, but, hey, your twinkling lights are awesome! I can never get the curves ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Eclipse is awesome :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    I agree with Areida, the pattern on his hand-thing worked out really well!

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles...

    Here's a random doodle, I dont have time to put much up... I did it for my bro's website...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    What does he do?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.

    What medium did you use?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    I like it! Do you use the mouse or a tablet?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The fingers look a little chubby, but hey, who am I to critisize? I luv tent # 2 the best, too :D

    Mar 25, 2006


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand