User avatar

Karma

  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    okay, and thanks, I asked my friend's mom (who teaches art about it and she thought it was ok.. Also, unfortunately, I seem to have lost the original... Ah, well, ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    Sorry, but I cant figure out this new

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I am jealous of your skill... *simmers quiely to herself*

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    EXcellent..... Muahahahahaha!... Woop, mom's yelling at me that the oven's warm, going to make brownies! *drool* :D

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    I absolutely love your wolf! You should keep on drawing animals...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I hate you for drawin g so well ! :D By the way, can I steal you idea of wriing the sentence on the picture? I think it adds a ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    I really like the face, but the hand is kinda freakin' me out... *looks around nervously*

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dagger and Scabbard

    I don;t know about you, but I think that they look squasehed , too thick...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    You're amazing. I just wanted to put that in writing tatally! but, I think that the feet are a bit large... so are the breasts, but that's my view on ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Twenty

    fingers are kinda noodle-bendy

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpaper from SL

    I like it!

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    If you make it not a boarding school it would be good... if you make it in a non-realistic-fiction world it would help, too

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Lyra's Father vs. Mrs. Coulter - who would win?

    They're both so evil... but they were married once, would that count for anything? I LOVE the books!!! Muahaha :twisted: I will force people to read them!!! *ummmm...heh heh heh?*

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    I like them a lot!

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    the outstretched hand is sorta big... but otherwise, I like it!

    Apr 5, 2006


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl