User avatar

Karma

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    I think that I like 10 the best, just because of the abstractedness. What exactly is it?

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    wow.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    I am insanely jealous of the last one.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    The second picture = scares me, but I love the first one!

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    It's really nice, but, I have two questions, 1) Why are there only leaves on one half of the tree? 2) Not really a question, but, why are the roots ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles II

    Let me say one thing : wow... I am madly jealous of your drawings, I WANNA DRAW LIKE THAT!!! waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! well, I guess this is what I get for going ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Claire Apple

    I like it a LOT!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Lydia Pencil

    ooo! i like it a lot! you may want to make the oval a bit less squiggly, but, hey, that's just me.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    I really really really like 8 and 9

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A doll in contrast

    Pretty good concept. A little creepy, though, in my opinion. my thoughts exactly I mean, it's a good picture and all... but it scares me

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    The mom drawing was awesome, and my only problem was the neck, sorry, but it looked like a bodybuilders' neck

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    danx! I'll try and post some stationary i've been working on for my aunt, too...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    danx, i have to use a mouse, tho, because mys canner's not hooked up, and these are my first tries at computer art

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    ack, that doesn't look so good, since I resized it... it was nicer before!!!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    Yeah... a doodle...

    Aug 18, 2006


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm