-
Re: My Photos
I think that I like 10 the best, just because of the abstractedness. What exactly is it?
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: A picture's worth 1000 words
wow.
Feb 19, 2007 -
Re: Apprentice
I am insanely jealous of the last one.
Feb 19, 2007 -
Re: 2 Arts!
The second picture = scares me, but I love the first one!
Dec 26, 2006 -
Re: Messing around...
It's really nice, but, I have two questions, 1) Why are there only leaves on one half of the tree? 2) Not really a question, but, why are the roots ...
Dec 26, 2006 -
Re: Oodles of Doodles II
Let me say one thing : wow... I am madly jealous of your drawings, I WANNA DRAW LIKE THAT!!! waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! well, I guess this is what I get for going ...
Nov 18, 2006 -
Re: Red Claire Apple
I like it a LOT!
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: Lydia Pencil
ooo! i like it a lot! you may want to make the oval a bit less squiggly, but, hey, that's just me.
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D
I really really really like 8 and 9
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: A doll in contrast
Pretty good concept. A little creepy, though, in my opinion. my thoughts exactly I mean, it's a good picture and all... but it scares me
Sep 2, 2006 -
Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)
The mom drawing was awesome, and my only problem was the neck, sorry, but it looked like a bodybuilders' neck
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio
danx! I'll try and post some stationary i've been working on for my aunt, too...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio
danx, i have to use a mouse, tho, because mys canner's not hooked up, and these are my first tries at computer art
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio
ack, that doesn't look so good, since I resized it... it was nicer before!!!
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio
Yeah... a doodle...
Aug 18, 2006
