User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    Quinn threaded her way through the tall grasses and strolled quietly through the loam, until she reached a small glade lit by soft green light that filtered through the trees. ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    Did you see the look on her face?" Quinn hooted with laughter. "I don't see what's so interesting about Yeng yelling at Riona" "Well, he's the only one she listens ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Koiga and Maja were on their way to Vivice on the swiftest horses the guild had to offer at dawn. "Ah, the exitement of a quest!" said Maja, tail streaming ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    (Cool, but let's only have the basic characters for now, OK, AngelBaby? You can gradually add in the others later.)

    May 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Suddenly, a large feline pounced on her, "Who are you and what are you doing in my domain?"

    May 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    This is getting a little confusing, lets add the characters a couple at a time, ok? Karma and Zell's daughter: Name: Quinn Gender: Female Age: 15, born the day before ...

    May 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Ellexa frowned. Great! Now everyone's gonna find out how I'm scared of dogs and think I'm stupid, "Hey!" Naruto saud, "Are you OK, Ellexa?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" was his ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    My posts aren't working today, sorry! This is the third time I've posted this: I think Zell/Karma should have a child, too, and, wher;s Beowolf's prtner?

    May 4, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: alternate ending romance breakup letter: Y Jenny left Justin

    Hey, Zellie! Haha! So you finally began posting here! I win! *maniacal laughter* *hem*, sorry... I think that the letters got sort of scrambled you should have it bold where ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Amanda

    I agree, the elliseswere sort of weird, but otherwise it was the perfect girl-meets-boy, girl-falls-in-love-with-boy, boy-falls-in-love-with-girl, happily ever after story.

    May 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Walking Through Fire

    I think it is good, but are you talking about a pyromaniac.

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Odd Poem, didn't think much when writing it

    I liked it. The first two lines flowed really well: Floating through the space of life; Follow the yellow brick road. The rhythm here is good, but Holding hands with ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOC: Okay, and I just got back from surfing again, sorry! I surf a lot, so... yeah...sorry!))

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    Thanks a lot... yeah... I thhinkk a lot when I surf. I just came backk from surfing again as it happens... yea. Its awesome!

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    So... when am I gonna be your cat?

    Apr 29, 2006


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug