User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    (OOC: This was kinda weird, im not sure if i like it)

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I am jealous of your skill... *simmers quiely to herself*

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    EX-cellent :twisted:... mine isEDITED BY ME if you need to contact me... put your username IN THE SUBJECT BOX PLEASE, or I'll probably delete it... thanx!

    May 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    (Does anyone have some space that we could put it on? We could do it by e-mail.....)

    May 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    (OOC: Shold they go to the king's palace and asassinate him, or what?))

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    EXcellent..... Muahahahahaha!... Woop, mom's yelling at me that the oven's warm, going to make brownies! *drool* :D

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    I absolutely love your wolf! You should keep on drawing animals...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I hate you for drawin g so well ! :D By the way, can I steal you idea of wriing the sentence on the picture? I think it adds a ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    I really like the face, but the hand is kinda freakin' me out... *looks around nervously*

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dagger and Scabbard

    I don;t know about you, but I think that they look squasehed , too thick...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    You're amazing. I just wanted to put that in writing tatally! but, I think that the feet are a bit large... so are the breasts, but that's my view on ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Thick Headed Hero of YWS

    Oh, har de har har har.... That was sarcasm.. but, I HOPE this is a typo: wanted to play a game he had never heard of.

    May 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    (OOC: We should insert a bit more action into this...)

    May 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    "Okay, let's get some food from him, first," said Maja, baring her pointed incisors. "No can do," he said, and they hitched their horses to a nearby hitching post and ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    They all got out of town safely, but only just; Yeng was only an hour behind them now, so they all walked in a stream to cover their tracks until ...

    May 13, 2006


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes