User avatar

Karma

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mercy

    it is prolly one of my fav romantic pieces I've ever read. Nicely done CL, nicely done. I agree

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Dang, Snoink, way to disturb me. uhhh... 'nuff said

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Marques of Havens

    Ok, I gotta say, this was really well done--great word choices and smooth reading, as Bob said. Really my only beef with this is the sheer mass of words on ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: John Manley Chapter 2

    I agree with Sam, and I do love this story! It reminds me slightly of Jane Austen's work.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: JOhn Manley Chapter 1

    This is GREAT!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    ack, that doesn't look so good, since I resized it... it was nicer before!!!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    Yeah... a doodle...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    okay

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drifting Away...

    It didn't really move me, I thought it was slightly detatched, and so I thought this was not very emotional, although you do have some things in there, such as ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (Oh, sorry!) "Sounds good!" she replied, grinning brightly at him, "So, what are the food and water supplies, and what's written in the captain's log?" "Uh..." Just then, a female ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    okay, and thanks, I asked my friend's mom (who teaches art about it and she thought it was ok.. Also, unfortunately, I seem to have lost the original... Ah, well, ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    Sorry, but I cant figure out this new

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    OOC: sorry! been busy (doing my summer reading)

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eriol/Ottar Waefre/Aelfwine

    I liked it a lot, my only problem was the line "Where told was tales" I think it should be "Where told were tales" but that's only my little pet ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Name: Eruasi Age: 18 Gender: Female Species: Water elf (powerful swimmer; has gills and pointed ears) Weapons: Glaive, bare hands and teeth Powers(if any): can swim under water for long ...

    Aug 7, 2006


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage