User avatar

Karma

  • Art & Photography Re: A doll in contrast

    Pretty good concept. A little creepy, though, in my opinion. my thoughts exactly I mean, it's a good picture and all... but it scares me

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    sorry, but no go ( and I really am sorry!)

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Mechanics

    This, as I re-read it, seems incredibly sad. It brought tears to my eyes.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    The mom drawing was awesome, and my only problem was the neck, sorry, but it looked like a bodybuilders' neck

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Kansas City Affair: The Strawberry Blonde One *edit

    I like it a lot, but I think it could be clearer; is Gregory the rapist? Is April the victim? Are they completely unrelatd? And why does April, listening about ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    okey dokey, then, when someone else post's, I'll post, I'm not trying to e mean or anything, but it is flopping, and now we'll be sure to continue it

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I haven't written in a long time.

    This didn't really reach out to me, I don't know why. It seemed a little detatched, like there needed to be more description, like in the sentence: "You had so ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Kansas City Affair: Television Blaring Loud

    I like this, and I'd like to say it was predictable, but it wasn't. Anyway, great work. I agree totally, and I love your use of larger word, like "pedantic"

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    ((Uhhhm sorry, Dnamo, but I think this storybook is flopping because noone else will post...))

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    danx! I'll try and post some stationary i've been working on for my aunt, too...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    ((OOC: Now is a time fo rmore people to start posting! (hemhem)))

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Wake up, Kai!" a voice said from behind him. He blinked, "So, Eruas-" "It's 'Ru or Eru, only mom mother calls me by my full name" she said, annoyed. "Okay, ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chrismas Angel

    Wow-this floored me. Great, great job. Awesomeness! :D yup i kinda skipped part of it because its a solid block of text, tho spacings would be good

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Collapsible Confessions

    that was very good

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Karma's Not-Very-Full Portfolio

    danx, i have to use a mouse, tho, because mys canner's not hooked up, and these are my first tries at computer art

    Aug 20, 2006


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy