User avatar

Karma

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I slightly edited it, and yeaj. The summer horse

    I like it a lot, continue!

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    His tears numbered more than the massive multitude of icy raindrops pouring from the sky. His fists clenched, his cheeks numb, and his heart throbbing, he wep t under the ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    I'm far too lazy to critique this simply because I find it extraordinary! So instead, I'll just comment on what I liked. The dialogue was believable and as Cassandra said, ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    I like this a lot!!

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel 3

    it is vair vair gutt!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Power

    I know, but still, are there any basic main starting-point guidelines? *Also, it bothers me slightly when people switch from eloquent to colloquial*

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville

    Encore! Encore! That's really great! *looks around* What's so bad about eCntral High?

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Power

    you go from "Time is like a..." and get really eloquent, to "That really bugs you..." Will this be a casual story? How many characters will/can there be? Could you ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 4

    I agreee with Lampshade, and you might also wantto use the work\d "punk" less, it gets kinda old. It's a great story, though!

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    Alarms blared and red lights flashed on and off in what seemed like a government facility of some type. A group of heavily armed soldiers ran down the long corridors, ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Make Believe

    Loved it. It had a lot of emotion and it was short and sweet easy to read well writtten through and through. not much more that I can say...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    SORRY! SCHOOL! SORRY! either someone take over my character, or kill me off, because my schedule is packed for the next 6 months...SORRY!!!

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    "Calm down, Carman!" her father exclaimed while fitting her suit, checking the position of the activation button, a shiny blue piece of hardware strapped to her back, "You'll find out ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    I havent read the books, but Ill give this story a try: Name- Carman Age- 14 Hair Colour- blonde and wavy with natural highlights Eye Colour- blue with flecks of ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    okay

    Sep 2, 2006


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr