User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    The next morning, just before dawn, Karma went up on deck to check things out. She was dressed in a light green tunic with brown pants, along with a cream ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Sure, but I suck w/ intimate scenes, too, we'll leave it all for Angel (haha). WSe will have to make a 'So You Wanna Be A Hero II' heh ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Error Message

    your hands are fine

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Later on that night, when both Zell an Beowolf passed out in the table, ((OOC: haha)) the villagers slowly gathered around the ship that the warriors were going to use ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Yep, good thought, and I like your new character, also, AngelBaby, good romance, heh heh heh)) "Heh heh heh, sorry about that punch, are you okay?" Karma asked Zell ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: I think that i could be sorta confusing...)) Meanwile, back at the camp, several brown packages arrived in the rooms of the fighters. They were elegant clothes, intended for ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Book

    For some reason, the letter stayed on the page. "Huh, so *** book only lets you delete unnecessary words" I decided to test the book's power, however, so: "***dog went ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Publish YOURSELF!?

    It's pretty weird, and I agree that they will probably take advantage of you. I bet (not really, since i'm broke :D ) that there's a catch.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Words

    i like it, but the beat isn't that regular; it doesn't fit.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: MINIMIZED!

    accidentally stomped on him. "Whoops," he said.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Karma, while they were gone, had reached for her cloak, anly to find that some of her coins were missing. Well now, I was wondering how long it would take ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Beowolf enered Ayda's room, where Karma promptly put a finger to her lips and shushed him, before bundling him bodily out of the room. Beowolf thought to himself, Don't shush ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Karma, with a quickly reddening bandage over her wound, follwed the rest of the party. "Wait, " She cried, "I have some herbs that may staunch the bleeding!" The others ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    "Don't forget to cut the crusts off!" Yelled the Gryphon to John'r rapidly receding back

    Feb 18, 2006


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)