-
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
((OOC: That's great! Do you know Japanese? If you do, that's cool, languages are fun! I know French, Italian, and Spanish)) Ayda and Yeng, meanwhile, were enjoying staying at the ...
Mar 18, 2006 -
Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic
Haha! Ask Zel to tell me who I am, if you don't remember, but wen I saw you i never would've guessed that you could write that!
Mar 17, 2006 -
Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart Chapter TWO continued
I seem to like all of your stories... Keep up the good work!
Mar 17, 2006 -
Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart Chapter Three
Me like! by the ay... Spell check, anyone? just kidding, but not really :D
Mar 17, 2006 -
Re: Part Three: Clarity
I liked it a lot, I'm not sure how I missed it before...
Mar 17, 2006 -
Re: Writers Challenge: 2/14 St. Valentine (Sadistic)
great... post this again at valentine's day! :lol: lol
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: The Mechanics
I like it a lot :D
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: The Mechanics
I like it a lot :D
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
I like it, but it's a solid block of text; you should put spaces in-beween paragraphs, just a little comment, you don't have to follow it or anything :D
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: I will always love her
Kind of a hard read... my mind was way overloaded with information. Either simplify it or make it llonger. Sorry, i hate being so blunt, but your writing needs a ...
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart
cool. i luv romantic fic, but dont tell Zelithan/zelithon, or shell bug the crap out of me at school :lol: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
((OOC: Sounds great! I'll definately ccheck it out! also, can you ppl spell check, I know I am sort of a hypocrite, but it would be nice :) )) Karma, ...
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart
Good beginning! I like it :D
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: The Unknown
((OOC: Kinda violent...))
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: **On the side of a highway**
Suddenly, a bright beam of light flasked over him, blinding him. he yelled and rolled off to one side, causing further pain in his abdomen, and, for some reason his ...
Mar 10, 2006
