User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Name: Maja Nuap Gender: Female Race: Half Elf, Half Cat Age: 18 Appearance: Flame-red waist length hair, ginger ears, and small fangs, along with a tail Weapons: Any and all, ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Till Dawn

    I like it, and you should continue :D

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    The slender young cat-woman bowed, "My name is Maja Nuap, but you can call me Maj or Maja" She then turned briskly, her waist-length fiery hair swinging behind her. Eydis ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    Roul introduced the girl next to him, "This is Wolf, and she killed a bandit that ambushed us, so I thought that you might want to meet her" "Nice to ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    Thganks a lot, perople! I was trying to do an english assignment, and I got really frustrated. All gone now ! I posted it here:

    Mar 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Magic story, but I can't think of a good name, sorry

    This was just and English assignment I decided to post... …And our sovereign wishes to remind you all that magic must be paid for, and no favors may be granted ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    I used only some of the questions, but they were great!

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    I am in major need of some story ideas, as my miraculous brain has run dry.. help...please?

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    So, John began thinking venemous thoughts to himself. "We can also read minds!" "Soon there won't be any sandwich!!!"

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    name: Maja animal: Ocelot gender: Female eyes: violet size: three feet at the shoulder age: 7 color: brown with black dapples markings: a stripe of black down her back Bio: ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    If I am too late, tell me,. but... Sixth Knight (-ess) Name: Wolf Stream Age: 15, but looks 18 Hair: Strikingly blonde, with purple hilights Eyes: Purple Race: Half Elf, ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Vampire Romance

    It was just a solid block of text. I couldn't read past the first few lines 'cuz it was so bad...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled 2

    During the beginning, I couldn't see who the narrator was, since it just said that I’m standing and I swear that I can smell But otherwise it was great. I ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    I loved it, and I don't say that easily (Just Kidding)... But it really was great :D . Keep up the great work!

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    dont worry about it... I luv reading romantic fic, but I cant writ it! I can read, like, a book in an hour or two if I love it, but ...

    Mar 18, 2006


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee