User avatar

Karma

  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    I luv the second one a lot ! :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The ears should be a bit more pointy; right now it looks kind of like a seal, but, hey, your twinkling lights are awesome! I can never get the curves ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Eclipse is awesome :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    I agree with Areida, the pattern on his hand-thing worked out really well!

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles...

    Here's a random doodle, I dont have time to put much up... I did it for my bro's website...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    ((OOC: I don't know where you want this to begin, so....) Maja was walking along a quet forest path, when a large creature ambushed her.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Roping Dolls

    Duskglimmer said that, Who is Tammy? You mention, Beck and Stacy, but I could find reference for any other girl except for the last line of the prologue. It just ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Magic story, but I can't think of a good name, sorry

    Heh hheh heh, 'cologne' was a vocab word...I kinda had to use it, like 'auxiliary", and some others I might continue it, but I'm not sure. This is the first ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: writing expirement for those who never end

    I xan't even start, Hence I asked for tips :roll: , hehhehheh...:lol

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    Heeheehee, it's mine! In american-english it's pronounced E-Zor (dino saur , Ey ore ), but in my french relatives' houses it's E-sohrrrr (roll the 'r')[/b]

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    What does he do?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.

    What medium did you use?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    I like it! Do you use the mouse or a tablet?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The fingers look a little chubby, but hey, who am I to critisize? I luv tent # 2 the best, too :D

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    Thanx a lot! what do you think of the name "Isaure"?

    Mar 25, 2006


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.