User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Hi! I think that this should be a storybook where everyone can make up their own powers (maximum 3) and see how it goes. Name Isaure Shadow Age 19 Height ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    The wind whipped at her clothes, threatening to send her over the brink prematurely.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Yep, I dont get any credit for Riona, and, by the way, where are we gonig in the story? I'm kinda muddled))

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOCL Oooooh. very interesting! when I have more time, i'll try to post, but right not im studying for a math test, sorry!))

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dry (2) /P

    Wow.... I'm amazed. That was awesome!

    Mar 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Face Cream

    I like the way you count them!

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Animation Blip

    Me likes :D

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Commission

    I like the mask's eyes.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    Your monkey scares me... :cry:

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    It looks like my character on W.O.W. !

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Oh.... heh heh heh.... I *cough* knew that! I was just...ummm...testing you! :lol:

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    ((OOC: This is my first ever attempt at romantic fiction, so feel free to give pointers :D )) I was at the local dog park, wearing some sweats and a ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    I'm half French/Belgian, so Fererro Rocher; part Italian, so Kinder, and Cote D'or, the awesome-est chocolate there ever was-is-will be! *Drools Appreciatively* =P~

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: detail-dumping - rated for language

    I agree. It causes brain overload! :lol:

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    Thats okay, you have to suck in some places so that you can rock in others, example: Spelling.....Excellent Grammar..Crappy Reading....Awesome Writing......Could not be worse if I tried Running....6.5

    Mar 28, 2006


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie