User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    "Darn" said Socrow. ***** Giggling happily to herself, Isaure was fire-dancing peacefully in a clearing just as Dynamo ran into her. "Ouch!" he complained from his seat on the ground ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    I like them a lot!

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    the outstretched hand is sorta big... but otherwise, I like it!

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles...

    I like your avatar!

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    She stumbled back toward her class.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    *purr* :twisted:

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    "Hey Cody!" Cody twitched. "Yeah, you! Hey!" "Uh... Hi? Do I know you?" "Yes, but you probably don't remember, does the name 'Maja' ring any bells?" "OH! Hey Maja!" Cody ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Can I be a kitty? :twisted:

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Good. but, ummm, Griffinkeeper, 'Magical Student' isn't a race... Sorry to be a wet blanket... ***** Dynamo heard a crash coming from the direction of his trap... Excellent , he ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    Yep... thanx for the pointers and no, IT IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL ROMANCE NOVEL!! sorry. had to get that out of my system :D

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    I'm not sure if there's magic, but yes, you do have to put up a profile. If Dynamo loves cats, that's awesome, because so do I! You should see my ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    No time to think about it, she got up and got dressed, ate and went to school. They were having a field trip that day, it was windy, and they ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    I think that if there are bad people, we should indicate so in our bios, JigSaw, and maybe do the story in a different font so that it doesn't get ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    Wolf, grinning, went to sit by Violet and began to eat ravenously. "Hungry, huh?" "Yep, I eat a lot, but I can hunt, so it all evens out. Where are ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    "I will!" said Wolf, eager to prove her talents Kai doubtfully eyed the slender frame. "I know what you're thinking, and don't underestimate me!" "Okay, what's your weapon?' "A glaive, ...

    Mar 31, 2006


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde