User avatar

Karma

  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpaper from SL

    I like it!

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the unbound eyes

    II like it... ut they just met. Kinda weird. Also , the arroma of bacon and eggs isn't sweet.

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Short Story

    It's a wall of words and almost impossible to read. Ever heard of paragraphing? I agree. Also, your latest post has he same problem. I couldn't even read it because ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Okay... Maja quickly registered the fact that he had some demon blood in him, as his eyes turned a fiery red. "Everyone, go out of this room and barricade him ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    "We hve a new ally today" he said. Isaure began cracking up. "What?" Dynamo asked , confused, "What did I do?" Shlear chuckled, "Isaure and I have known each other ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Uh-oh..... :lol:))

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    If you make it not a boarding school it would be good... if you make it in a non-realistic-fiction world it would help, too

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Lyra's Father vs. Mrs. Coulter - who would win?

    They're both so evil... but they were married once, would that count for anything? I LOVE the books!!! Muahaha :twisted: I will force people to read them!!! *ummmm...heh heh heh?*

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Hah heh heh... I'll delete 'em. :oops: EDIT: Never mind... How do I delete 'em?

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Zell sidled up to Karma, "Do you know who those people were?" "No, they were probably hired mercenaries to do someones dirty work, though." "They weren't." Karma raised an eyebrow, ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    Suddenly, she felt faint. All she could remember was that smirk andd those eyes... Tony caught her as she fell.

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    ((OOC: AngelBaby, it's spelled Isaure, not Issaru... And does Selena have a bio?))

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    "Stand back!" SHe heard Karma, ylling, behind the thick white fog that blanketed her mind. Suddenly, she felt strong hands lifting her as an icy cool emantaed from a compress ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    All the schoolchildren ran to the bus. ((OOC: How old are they?))

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOC: Awesome! I have two, one black , Romeo, and one large cream tabby, the not-so-little Little Guy. I also have a hundred-pound doberman-coonhound, Clovis.))

    Apr 5, 2006


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held