User avatar

Karma

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Other Brother

    More more more! Please continue before I die of suspense!

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: These (Revamped.)

    Oh my GOD... Short, elegant, humerous, beautiful. I ENVY YOUR TALENT! Tell me I'm beautiful, that was the best part... I mean, all the words... they were pretty... I liked ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    wow. I think that's all that applies. wow.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: james in love

    I'm sure this is a great story...but its red, no capitalization, not enough punctation, no paragraphs. i cannot read one long, uncapitalized, RED story. i know i know im probably ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles II

    Let me say one thing : wow... I am madly jealous of your drawings, I WANNA DRAW LIKE THAT!!! waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! well, I guess this is what I get for going ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    **Wait, is this person who we were previously talking about Scott? Or is it just two parallel stories that will at some point converge?**

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    I like it, no matter how many spelling errors there are, but, I agree with Vampirewolf3 that they are important.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    Three days later, he wodered to himself what had posessed him to do what he did. Lara, three miles away, thought I hope I didn't break his heart again!

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Claire Apple

    I like it a LOT!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Lydia Pencil

    ooo! i like it a lot! you may want to make the oval a bit less squiggly, but, hey, that's just me.

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    I really really really like 8 and 9

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Well, I guess he isn't really a moron, in the usual sense of the word, since he works for...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    So...yeah, This is a storybook that I'm not even going to start, let first come and first serve do whatever you will (that's not mean to anyone/stuff like that)

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel 4

    I am enjoying this a comments/criticisms at the present time.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you love me?

    I really like this, encore, encore!

    Nov 6, 2006


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13