User avatar

Karma

  • Homework Help Re: Factoring Help

    Okay... This may sound weird, but I love factoing, so: 3x^2+54x+243 is divisible by 3, so: 3(x^2+18x+81) which turns into (x+9)(x+9) ***** 112x^2-168x+63 is equal to 7(16x^2-24x+9) which will eventual

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    "Hey!" Isaure said, striding towards the child, "Weren't you the person that caused all of the trouble at the fair in Somerscade last year by stealing the jewel display?" Uh-oh ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Name: Momo Age: 13 Appearance: typical student wear: (someone help please), small mouth, short spiky harir, often mistaken for a boy, 5'6" Jutsu: (can I have feline jutsu?) Inheritance Powers: ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Zelithan was on it when I was at her house.. I'm glad I'm so nosy! :D

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Okay... where's the setting?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Short small story, time killer, ABOUT SNIPERS

    I liked it, but don't get to expect compliments like this..... expect MORE! Muahahahahaha :twisted:

    Apr 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    I liked it a lot!

    Apr 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    I liked it a lot!

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    yes... sorry, I was just in a bad mood and took it out on you, my bad :cry:

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: pirates of the caribean

    I love pirates!

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ice Age: The Meltdown

    I liked both Ice Age movies, but I want to know if I'm the only one...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    On second thought , she said to herself, what if that weird guy decides to push me off, too?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    ((OOC: It's 'course', not 'coarse'... I feel like being a spelling police, sorry :D))

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    Sorry to get all overprotective and all, I have two things to say: 1)For someone with eight posts, you've got a pretty strong way of bashing other peoples' ideas. 2)To ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Twenty

    fingers are kinda noodle-bendy

    Apr 10, 2006


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi