User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Naruto quickly rounded the corer, keeping Kaion in sight. What's that little bugger getting up to now?[ , He wondered to himself, Whatever it is, it surely isn't picking daisies!

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: I think that we should stop all this romance and get on with the trip, but that might be just me...:love: haha!)

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    "Yeah... That would scare me, too" He said.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Maylet's a bit violent.....:twisted:

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ummm.... okay...I'll try, bt you're best at this kind of romantic thing.... ****** Karma, clad in a simple linen dress that hugged her muscular body, was nervous. Say something, you ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    Wolf noticed that the left side of Kai's face was starting to twitch in his, sleep. MAN! How can you sleep through that? , She wondered, befor remembering their previous ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    ((OOC: Okay, we're havilg a lot of spats :), but where exactly are Shlear and Selena going, I'm kinda onfused...))

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Momo grinned evilly and began pelting balls as hard as possible at Ellexa. Her aim was good. I'm glad Ellexa taught me how to throw m She thought, hitting three ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Hahaha! This is gonna be interesting :lol:)) Riona walked up to where Karma and Ayda were talking, "I tried to train your little man, but it's gonna be a ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    ((OOC: Thanx for the spelling correction, Dynamo, and happy Eater to everyone, too :mrgreen: )) Isaure came up behind the little girl, and picked her up. "Ha! Found you!" Taking ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    Whoops.... :? I voted yes as in good storybook, not as in this stinx, sorry!

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Momo walked through the forest, her cat eyes slicing keenly through the underbrush, now where was a mage when you needed one? ((OOCL I thought that Momo could become Maylet's ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Momo, after locating her schedule in her backpack was nearly late for her next class, PE. Oh, dear. , She thought, This is going to be a lot of fun ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    name: Momo age: 596+ hieght: two feet at the shoulder wieght: 40 hair: ginger stripes facial hair: is a cat-duh! has a large tail used for many purposes eyes: blue/green ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "I thought we were going to go to a ninja school! Not some dopey nowheresville high!", Ellexa burst out. Momo sighed."I know, but at least we have all of our ...

    Apr 16, 2006


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk