User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Momo was the first to say anything after the long and awkward silence that ensed from Kakashi's comment. "Things got a little... Out of control." "I can see that. Well, ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOC: Do you have a name for the place/town we are going to go first? I am dry of ideas right now,as I just finished surfing and I am exausted ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    I am a slave In the ocean's power For one good wave, I'll work for an hour Just a ittle tidbit. And I really was surfing,like, half an hour ago. ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    ((Ouch)) Momo and Karina looked around for Kakashi, "Where'd he go? He was here a second ago!" "I know! And now Naruto's going beserk!" "I have an idea, but it'll ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    (OOC: No problem) "Do you really want to look for him?" He shrugged, but inside he was burning with a desire to reconnect with his roots. "Because, you know, business ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    They left the next morning, after debating whether to walk or take horses. Horses won. They had been on the road only a short while when a dark shadow passed ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    They stayed a while later at the bar, then Kioga offered to escort her home. ((Just a prompt to get others posting again :D))

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    ((OOC: I think it would be best if you were to slink away quietly now , eh? Just a suggestion)) Momo concentrated hard for a second, and then a jet-black ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Haikus

    Yeah... sorry about the mess-up on the 1st one. But, thanks for all the compliments about my haikus, they were he first four I've ever written.

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Haikus

    Majestic horses Stampede if you come near Beware-don’t come close. Waving in the wind Small green leaves are fluttering The large tree stands tall. Small, fragrant sweet peas And the ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    "Hi! How are you? Have you recovered all your strength, I know how hard it is to get back to normal." "Oh, I'm fine. How do you know so much ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "Wow! I can't elieve that class is over already!" Karina's face twisted into a wry smile, "Time flies when you're having fun."

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    "That's great!" Caius said when he received the news, "Here's somemoney, go buy youself a drink or something in celebration." Caius handed Kioga five copper drigels. Kioga's eyed widened, "This ...

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    ((OOC: Can someone kill my character off, this is getting WAY to confusing for me...sorry))

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Meanwhile, back in the gym, the dodgeball match had ended. "Great game!" said Ellexa to Momo. "Yeah, it was really fun." "But Kaion and Naruto are still gone" voiced Karina. ...

    Apr 23, 2006


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris