User avatar

Karma

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Angel in my Arms

    This was truly one of the better pieces I've read here.. Good job, and I hope there'll be more!

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)

    wow. more please! :D

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Game of Love

    I'm not sure if I see how this is romantic fiction...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    Must...Have.....More! Good job!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    I think that I like 10 the best, just because of the abstractedness. What exactly is it?

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    wow.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    I am insanely jealous of the last one.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    I loved it!

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gabriel's Summer

    That was awesome! It was one of those that made me feel all warm and fuzzy like I wanted to hug a teddy bear. *hugs bear* Good job! I couldn't ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: NO TITLE YET

    Okay. I know I'm being pushy, but: Please Write More! It's good.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: NO TITLE YET

    I'm sorry, but how is this romance?

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 2 Arts!

    The second picture = scares me, but I love the first one!

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    It's really nice, but, I have two questions, 1) Why are there only leaves on one half of the tree? 2) Not really a question, but, why are the roots ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    I also enjoyed the way you had 'this is how it ends', etc written in italics.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Is there any more? Does Eros become a vampire and then they elope together?

    Dec 8, 2006


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author