-
Re: Angel in my Arms
This was truly one of the better pieces I've read here.. Good job, and I hope there'll be more!
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)
wow. more please! :D
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: The Game of Love
I'm not sure if I see how this is romantic fiction...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake
Must...Have.....More! Good job!
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: My Photos
I think that I like 10 the best, just because of the abstractedness. What exactly is it?
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: A picture's worth 1000 words
wow.
Feb 19, 2007 -
Re: Apprentice
I am insanely jealous of the last one.
Feb 19, 2007 -
Re: The Spoon
I loved it!
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Gabriel's Summer
That was awesome! It was one of those that made me feel all warm and fuzzy like I wanted to hug a teddy bear. *hugs bear* Good job! I couldn't ...
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: NO TITLE YET
Okay. I know I'm being pushy, but: Please Write More! It's good.
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: NO TITLE YET
I'm sorry, but how is this romance?
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: 2 Arts!
The second picture = scares me, but I love the first one!
Dec 26, 2006 -
Re: Messing around...
It's really nice, but, I have two questions, 1) Why are there only leaves on one half of the tree? 2) Not really a question, but, why are the roots ...
Dec 26, 2006 -
Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)
I also enjoyed the way you had 'this is how it ends', etc written in italics.
Dec 8, 2006 -
Re: Bloodlust
Is there any more? Does Eros become a vampire and then they elope together?
Dec 8, 2006
