User avatar

Kanome

Protector of Light

  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I would post again but my character... xD

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    So Kanna is back in the real world for now, right?

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Thanks xD

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    xD Ah. I'm sorry if I offended your character from the last sentence in my last post. I was just trying to put a little humor in it to make ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Yes :D

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Heist DT

    Will be busy due to school and work but will post once we get started.

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Finally posted x.x I'm sorry if it's inaccurate or something D: I just got off work.

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please be my friend.

    Ravenclaw is my second fave house. Slytherin my first c: but I love Harry Potter. Welcome to YWS c:

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Kanna Pelores::The Darkness Realm::Phonophobia::The Third Zone “What shall we do with him?” I asked Etain as I looked down at the man who became unconscious. “We’ll … keep him with ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Alimento Mori DT

    So um, Can I be the sciencey person xD

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Will post tonight c:

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: Survival High (Closed)

    Rayne Stroster "Children, get in the building now!" Rayne jumped as he heard a woman calling him and Laya. Rayne turned to see who it was. Mrs. Vaughn, the training ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]

    Banned because the power of banning is in my command.

    Jan 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts DT

    Created a character.

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

    I am a lady >.> -238

    Jan 18, 2014


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian