User avatar

Kanome

Protector of Light

  • Archive Re: Wanted - Writing Partner!

    Hello. I might be able to write something with you. I also write fantasy. My schedule: Jobs - Burger King: In the mornings Tuesday-Friday and Pizza Hut: In the evenings ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Immediate Writer's Block.

    Well, this story is going to be historical romance with a hint of horror.

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Immediate Writer's Block.

    This is honestly all I got so far... Story Idea: - Conflict: - Main Characters: - Setting: - Secondary Conflict(?): Possible Titles… - I need help.. message or comment below. ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coup DT

    @r4p17 .. I am submitting my character in 30 minutes.

    Aug 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Sons of Shadow DT

    @r4p17 .. I will consider joining this SB, since now I have free time on my hands. I happen to know a little bit of Assassin's Creed, so it shouldn't ...

    Aug 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wolf DT

    I am posting after two people post... I am working double shifts at my job, so I have been very busy and tired.

    Aug 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    I'll try when I can. I've been busy lately.

    Aug 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coup DT

    What happened? All I know is that I have to re-do my character again v.v

    Aug 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Sins and Virtues DT

    Where did everyone go?

    Aug 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coup DT

    Oh geez @Kelpies and @r4p17.... you guys confused me for a second xD I didn't realize you guys are using the same profile picture.

    Jul 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coup DT

    It just worked for me. It won't fit at the top, so please, keep it where it is.

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coup DT

    Waiting for approval.

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coup DT

    I think this Storybook is interesting. I would like to reserve the Shinobi slot please. c:

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: London School for the Musically Talented- LSMT for short DT

    I am considering this SB, so may I reserve the male slot?

    Jul 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wolf DT

    @AlmondEyes, alright xD If anyone wants to plan with me, just PM me.

    Jul 21, 2014


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester