User avatar

Kanade

  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    It depends really. I listen to classical music when working on something for school, aka essays, diploma, research work, etc. My choice is: Ravel, Rachmaninoff, Saint-Saiens, Gershwin, and opera Carmi

    May 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    6.8/10 Sounds strong!^^

    May 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Lostprophets fans here on YWS?

    LP's one of my most favourite bands, but their latest album is sorta... generic. Ian's been claiming that they've become unique at last, but I don't see that claimed individuality ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone listen to any good soundtracks lately?

    I like anime soundtracks and Japanese instrumental in general, even though I don't watch anime. At least Japanese music inspire me more than our usual one. LOTR OST is fabulous ...

    May 10, 2010


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France