User avatar

Kanade

  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone listen to any good soundtracks lately?

    I like anime soundtracks and Japanese instrumental in general, even though I don't watch anime. At least Japanese music inspire me more than our usual one. LOTR OST is fabulous ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Where I Live

    I think yo ucould use this music for two types of music. You could make it a rock song, wit ha semi-heavy music for it. Or you could make it ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Will Remeber You

    I like the poem. And I would like to emphasize that in this case the reason why the person died/left the author doesn't matter as much as the feelings the ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hearts are like windmills

    I'm currently listening to instrumental music with the violin as the lead, and it goes really good with your poem. I can feel the wind, but the last few lines ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cry for me

    Hmm.. I can relate to this poem, but the way you narrate and describe things is a bit off, especially if you're touching such a serious subject as this one. ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: where I belong

    Waaah, such a calm and soothing feeling it gives! I can clearly imagine everything what you're describiing in your poem. I like it, and I like the slow flow of ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Keening

    I agree with the previous poster, you should either take the word 'ancient' or just use some other.. less 'raw' word instead. I find your way to divide into lines ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hypotheses

    I'm sorry I'm no knowledgable poet, because I haven't studied poem construction and all those things.. only a bit at school, so I won't be able to give you a ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silence

    Your poem actually made me scared a bit, reminded me of one scene that I witnessed not long ago. The way the.. tension's piling up with each line, makes me ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Straw in the My

    I like the poem. It sorta is rather abstract, some lines might not make any sense to others, but just remember that they have to make sense to YOU. From ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spinning

    Wow. I really really loved the poem. I like the way you put it - simple, but it makes you seek for some hidden meaning as well, and I think ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Feel Nothing

    I agree wit hthe above posters, butI do understand the feeling you've put into the poem. You should paraphrase some parts of it^^ But we're mostly all amateurs here, so ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Promised Place

    Where the moon glows tenderly in the night sky, I'm longing for you. I had a hunch the first time I met you, you were my moon. Slowly time flows, ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Music

    I tried to put into words how I feel about the music I play. With the wind and flower petals I'm standing in the meadow. I'm gazing forward But I ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Angel horse

    I like the overall idea a lot. How you can't keep up with an angel when it comes down to taking someone you love. I like your poem, but I ...

    May 10, 2010


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett