User avatar

Kamas

  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    I appreciate all the extremely kind comments! ^^ Thank you all. This is what I did all day when I wasn't working, I felt like drawing converses (so note that ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cartoon creation on paint ms

    This was done on MS paint? I refuse to believe you used the stupidest artistry tool that is possibly the hardest thing to use ever to create that. Rawr. I'm ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Oh a painting I did for stress relief. It's not very good, but I had lots of fun splattering paint everywhere!

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    An elephant. Yes I know one ear is bigger than the other. It's just a pencil sketch, what do you think so far?

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The bells. By Poe.

    I always enjoy Poe's work, but this one isn't my favourite. It doesn't seem as top notch as the rest. I think your right about the bells Nate, they seem ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    Do as Snoink said and post it in the forum, we don't bite. I think I'll give a few more tips before I go my way. There are techniques that ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Just a doodle :) There isn't any theme or all that, just drawings. Excuse the pinkness of the sheet, it's my light that caused that.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    You don't suck! It just takes practice! Keep at it and you can become a fantastic poet! I started off rhyming just like you and I'd like to say I'm ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    That counts as a poem, no worries! I'll give you a few tips and then you're going to have to post it so you can get more feedback :D Firstly: ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    Poetry is something you have to teach yourself. Just write something with a flow and use your language. There is no wrong way to write it. Just post the poem ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Group Revival!

    In!

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Elinor >> That made me smile. Thank you! Forest >> I was in neither California nor Florida. I was in France :)

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    Note: Went to go watch Avatar. Blew my mind, absolutely fantastic movie! Now I understand your pictures a little more! You definitely captured the features marvelously. Lovely job!

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    Oh goodness these are great! I really, really, realllly want to see that movie. It's driving me insane! It looks absolutely fantastic! Well, back to the review: First one - ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Papa Kamas got me some lovely flowers :D Made my week. I took pictures because they're absolutely gorgeous, and lighting was just right. It's by my window so you see ...

    Dec 23, 2009


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green