User avatar

Kamas

  • Art & Photography Re: A Character

    Oh wow, this is ancient. Thanks for the comments none the less.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    These images make me want to declare my undying love for you, but then I realized these pictures lacked sporks. I was heart broken. (You're fantastic, I enjoy your drawings ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Then leaves begin to curl, and crackle under wisps of smoke as September falls. (Ew, I'm going to become obsessed with this thing.)

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Like fingers prodding and rosy tips are displayed. May hits soft as ever (God I hate haikus. Not even sure I did it right >.> I'll stick to free write.)

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Old Camera

    These are lovely Persephonia! It has an old fashion feel to it I very much enjoy. "My Collection of Dust" This is a nice shot. There are a couple things ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Collection of Shots

    I haven't shared anything of mine in a little while. So enjoy! -- "Sweet little eye of mine..." "Looking up." Note: I couldn't find the edited version, without the date ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement

    As Amy, said, that could very easily be checked. But first and foremost, avoid posting the picture on two different accounts.

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: I Suck At Poetry

    Listen to what other people say (but only to a certain extent)

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement

    Plain and simple: If you don't claim an original piece or idea that has been copyrighted as your own and you credit the original author, then it's fine.

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: HELP! It's dark and I hear laughing.........

    Call it... 614 Gas HELP! It's dark and I hear laughing......... That usually means you're a looney

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Free Wanderer

    Hi Sarah! This is really nice, you have some smooth pencil strokes, but I'm going to be a little bit nitpicky: His extremities seem to be condensed. And it's bothering ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pieces of My Life

    Hi Maybe! As usual your work is gorgeous! :) I'm thoroughly impressed by your work every time. #1. The shadow removes some emphasis on the lizard, because the left side ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bits and Pieces

    Hi Embee! These are really really nice! First one: You need to straighten out the horizon just an itty bit. Ever so little so it's straight and doesn't cut off ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Angels of WWII

    Hey hun. This is a nice shot with a nice angle. The biggest problem with it is that it's a very tourist-like shot. It seems like a tourist, who's gone ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Kidnapping

    Eeekkkk. I'm so cool

    May 30, 2010


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton