User avatar

Kamas

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You guys should of been in chat >: ) I sharedddd

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I knew it! :O Teehee I is so shmart. Nice costume my dear Crocksy.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Grammar in the Chat Room

    I offer my help to those who have grammar questions. :D Kamas

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    *cries on Nutty's shoulder* Meh too Lovely handwriting though

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Elly is back!?! Huzzah! *tackles Elly*

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    A few people whom are deserving of a shout out: Eddie! for being just a great person. :) (silented1) Mattster for the great remarks in chat Aet for being..Aet. Zerkk ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    Your Type is ESFJ Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging Strength of the preferences % 22 12 12 11 You are: slightly expressed extravert slightly expressed sensing personality slightly expressed feeling

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw. That's so nice. :) Nate is pretty awesome-sauce. Yay! Happy Birthday Bolty as I said already.

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    There isn't a "Way too Active" option.

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *squeals and runs around sprinting* *bashes into Irish spilling the ice cream she was holding all over her* *runs off still squealing*

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *rolls on the floor laughing* *paints the elephant pink with icing* *dumps ice water on Irish's head*

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    That's not Gal xD

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ew no.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Lies. Gal. Lies. (So that's what that kid looks like xD) And Gryphon said it best.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Pudin: JD already guessed but blue eyes is sort of vague. Greenish blue eyes? Nope

    Oct 18, 2009


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon