User avatar

Kamas

  • Lounge, The Re: Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

    I thought it was pretty impressive and they did a pretty fantastic job. Go Canada! (and France)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vanilla Intoxication

    Hi Sugar, Well I agree with Lily that you have a refreshing vocabulary. But I also agree that this poem has no meaning whatsoever. It's lines wrapped around nothing but ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Nature

    Hi Traveller, Well this poem here seems to be a bundle of tedious repetition and words you appear to have looked up in the dictionary. And really using large words ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A Reflection of our Newbie Selfs

    Lol, I think I win for newbness. Like by far. /Epic Win Also I found it from a reference from a friend who at the time I thought was a ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Why, I say Galerius is pretty awesome. Due to the fact he's Galerius. *nods*

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Yellow

    Very interesting... I liked it a lot! I don't have much to say... but I do hope you write a lot. :) Just so you know, this poem is about ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Random fact. I am awesome(er)

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Depiction of Dreams

    A/N: Another experimentation. I'm not quite sure it was successful but it definitely challenged my way of looking at poetry. (Title is subject to change) -- A thin visage along ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Great DC Snowstorm (with pics!)

    Timmy! That's gorgeous!

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much time do you spend on a review?

    Depends. If I want to give my opinion, 5 to 10 minutes. If I want to give a good, full review, I'll take between 20 minutes to half an hour.

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Romantic Fiction Week!

    Do it. Now. It was Snoink's bidding.

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What do I do with all my points?!?!?!

    Hoard 'em!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Great DC Snowstorm (with pics!)

    Not going to lie, I'm extremely jealous. You stole all of Canada's snow!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1: Do You Even Exist?

    Hi Trace. Well, bluntly put, this was cliche. Starts off, perfect scenery, oh, I'm hopelessly in love. Then scene change, I love you forever but I have to leave you. ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 3)

    Hi Lily! I think the one big problem here is that you are telling us, not showing us. You're just reciting what happened like a grocery list. And really it ...

    Feb 7, 2010


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings