User avatar

Kamas

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 :)

    May 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a Johnny-Depp-high-on-candy avvie.

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    **No big deal :) It's fixed now. Ari I grimaced at GT's words "That's a somber look on things. But if that's the case, we may as well enjoy ourselves ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    ** Yea, let's forget the last post I made, let's see if we can fix this up :) (also Skins! I'm sorry I kicked you out of the picture, I ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Court II

    ** Ellie, you're fine, just introduce yourself to Kayla if you're against the Court, or run into us if you're with the Court.** Krissy "What!" I yanked Star to a ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Arianna Cortez - Ari The older girl sat in the sand as I tread through the water. "So what's your story?" she asked warily. "The same as anyone else's these ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Arianna Cortez - Ari I glanced around at the dusty shop, the stench of seaweed over rid the scent of salt but at least it was familiar. I spread out ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS April 2010 Stats

    Yayyy. We're in third again

    May 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Sickness (DT)

    This is starting off really well :)

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Arianna Cortez - Ari I sighed in frustration. "We're going to regret this Aerrow. We can't afford any dead weight these days." "Aw come on Ari. What's the harm?" "Yea. ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Arianna Cortez I held Jojo tightly as she cried. "Hey hun, let's get out of here." I said softly, brushing her hair out of her face. Aerrow appeared behind me, ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Arianna Cortez I wiped my sticky hands on my jeans, watching Greer climb down knife in hand. "Is she really going to get involved?" I sighed to myself, watching her ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    Arianna Cortez I shot Greer a look and turned to jog over in her direction. "You picked a fight didn't you? Alright, let's get out of here." I waved Aerrow ...

    May 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Sickness (DT)

    I posted, not sure what you want to happen so I kept it short and vague.

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Sickness

    ** Kay :P "Jesus Christ Aerrow. You've got to be more careful." I glared at him, hearing the other teenagers cursing and banging at the door. I grasped my bo ...

    May 2, 2010


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings