User avatar

Kamas

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Invisibility Codes

    YAYAYYY Invisibility cloaks for the internet!

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sun

    Only because you asked so nicely, (I'm sorry I'm so late on this) taking the poem I know you did and looking at it in comparison. You haven't done well ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Demi

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: a photo from perdido.

    Your framing is awful in the first picture, and gives us a level eye view of what is happening so it is moreso documenting rather then photography. There's a distinct ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    10/21/11 Sylvia Plath ~ Lady Lazarus I have done it again. One year in every ten I manage it-- A sort of walking miracle, my skin Bright as a Nazi ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism

    Any political system is excellent in theory (depending on your viewpoint). In application, all extremes are unstable whether it be fascism or communism. As reference: As a personal opinion, I ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    10/17/11 Louise Glück ~ Vespers In your extended absence, you permit me use of earth, anticipating some return on investment. I must report failure in my assignment, principally regarding the ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    The bolded blue names are "Distinguished Junior Moderators", so retired JMs!

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everything beautiful

    Hi Dreaming Forever, I'm just tossing you a quick note that you've overexposed and over saturated your photographs. Exposure: Over exposure can be nice in some cases, like certain black ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Acrid moments

    Hey Karzkin, as kindly requested: I do like your poetry, it's motivated and pushing forward so it reads really quite well. However, it lacks the imagery it needs to prop ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lady sings the blues

    Lumi, two features, you fancy huh? I enjoyed this more then your other featured, in fact this is probably a favourite of yours. It's personable and quirky without highlighting that ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Logophile Mutilated & Keen

    Hi Horizon, I was using teenage romance as an example of something overused in poetry. Not as pertaining to your poetry.

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    That's odd! Instead try using a photo server like Imageshack and upload your picture there. Once it's uploaded, copy the image location and paste it into a text box and ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love terrifies me.

    Hey Teresa, Before I even read the poem, let me say: So, I suck at rhyming. But I love poetry. That is why I write prose poetry. It's my first ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Logophile Mutilated & Keen

    Hi there Horizon, Criticism is welcome, I wish to improve. This is a writing forum, after all, is it not Indeed it is, but if you're posting here it means ...

    Oct 2, 2011


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle