User avatar

Kamas

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Who is that person? :0 8/10

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: January 2011

    Congrats!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty.

    What? I'm lost here. Who is supposed to judge the accused, then? I don't follow your progression. I did this late last night, I was probably not in a state ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty.

    Just because I'm rather bored: The issue with people saying we should execute those who "deserve" to die due to their actions is that deserving something entirely subjective. All the ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What we are

    A/N: Evi convinced me to do this. This is not my own will. Blame her. -- - What we may be - We’re loosely wired things, and easy to break ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: What is this forum? (CCC 2010-2017)

    You'll find RPs in the forums that the link above leads you too.

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I lol'ed 10/10

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ...

    I'm quite aware this is almost an entire month late. But that's kind of how I work. And since I'm quite interested in seeing you grow so here we go: ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Old Camera

    These are lovely Persephonia! It has an old fashion feel to it I very much enjoy. "My Collection of Dust" This is a nice shot. There are a couple things ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Regret

    Totally did this on time. >.> Yup. We had a fair discussion on what your issue is, so, considering that, I won't make this a line by line. I think ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cafe à la Review

    I haven't really looked at this, closed until I can get to all the reviews I owe.

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    12/23/10 - Updated a bit and reorganized.

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Recipes!

    I adore shortbread cookies at this time of year. This recipe should make around 20 of em. You'll need: 2 cups (260 grams) all-purpose flour 1/4 teaspoon (2 grams) salt ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Why oh why does this thing never die?

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 pretty!

    Dec 12, 2010


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss