User avatar

Kamas

  • Art & Photography Re: Bleeding heart

    I can't seem to add more than one picture. So this is the nicest one. What do you guys think?

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poem for You

    the review I owe you James. *puts on shredding gloves* Look above to remind yourself that this is a gorgeous poem. OK to begin! Shaking, I grudgingly comply, We’re alone, ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Oops sideways xD My bad.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    This is my Hand writing!

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    I lived there a few months ago dear! You'll see the neighbours get annoying. 6/10

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My name is "____"

    Uh, 5 if you count English. The others would be in Latin, French, Spanish, and Greek.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poem for You

    Oh my god James..... That is possibly the sweetest thing I have ever read. *sniffles and recovers* it was just goregous! *stares at her own modest, uninteresting poetry* I owe ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Kamas stumbles back in. "It started thundering out of nowhere." Shivering Kamas walks over to the bar and orders another hot chocolate.

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Instafishe vs. Instasharke

    I can't choose!

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for living in the same place I lived 3 monthes ago.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 Meh likey. :smt003

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a child silencer. ~inserts metal plated piece of bark~

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    As Mira a G.P.S talk, Kamas slides over and takes a sip of both the hto chocolate and the gingerale. She smile and turns to them and says. "how are ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Kamas looks up at G.P.S's gasp. Unphased Kamas turns back to her drink and sketchbook.

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Kamas looks at G.P.S innocently. "What did I do?!" Proclaims Kamas. Kamas finishes the rest of the shirly temple in secret and runs off to the bar to get a ...

    Aug 24, 2009


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman