User avatar

Kamas

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Pudin : Between wavy and annoyingly curly. As for the eyes, not hazel, keep guessing. I'm exactly white either.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *sits under the table with Mira and continues to lick the sugar off her arms happily*

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Close enough. Dark red, chestnut-y colour. No curls and no blonde? Aw Slick hair and brown hair then? anddd blue eyes?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: #

    Welcome to YWS my dear! I do hope you feel welcomed. I'm Kamas, and I've been too busy to review lately, but I have some time now so here we ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *licks her arms happily*

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Should I say. Noo. Irish, getting warmer. Curly haired blonde for you irish?

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *grabs the fish and turns the table on Irish* *grabs a conveniently placed bucket of clam chowder and pours it on Irish* *gives up on the Nutella and throws a ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Because I happen to be that cool *deflects hams and flips over Mira and runs to other way* hehehe *slams into a wall* Owwww

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope no black hair. If I didn't know what you looked like, I would say, brown hair, green almond shaped eyes

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I don't like Nutella. *splats a chicken in the giraffe's face and jumps over a pool of curry sauce, Matrix style*

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I've seen a picture of you so does my guess count? Lol xD

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *stares in awe for a moment* *shrugs and splats an eel in Nutty's face stealing the Nutella* I don't even like Nutella *cackles and runs off*

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Miraaa! *throws gummy bears at Mira and Crocky, eating half of them anyways* *splats down a giant muffin on Pudin's head.*

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    ** Word Count: 35866 Woohoo! I've organized it in a document on my computer. We finish, I promise to edit it over the Christmas holidays and post it here (As ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *shields herself from potatoes* *takes out her sling shot and blows Pudin out of the sky with frozen peas* *Throws pancake batter at Afeefah and runs off*

    Oct 16, 2009


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14