User avatar

Kamas

  • OOC Archive Re: The Court

    I'm sorry guys. Been extremely busy. I'll try to post.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADES MAOIST CHINA

    Aye aye captain. *laces up combat boots* Kamas at your service. Over and out.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Look! It's a Kamas!

    Well I've never posted anything here so I may as well now. Well, I'm mostly known as Kamas around YWS. I also have various nicknames, but really feel free to ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your Book Cover '09!

    Sarah: Click 'Reply' then scroll to the bottom and click the tab called 'upload attachment' Click 'choose' and then choose your file. It should attach. Or If you have a ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy 5th YWS!

    Yay! *celebrates* Thank you Nate, for all your hard work and YWS in general. *skips out singing Happy Birthday*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Zomg zomg zomg! It's Anti :O And there is no basket or little red hiding hood cape. You're prettiful my dear Antigone. Monki :P You and your boyfriend have matching ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Desperate to Survive DT

    Mizzle I apologize but I'm a little busy to mod. I'm not good with keeping up with many things. I have homework, school, sports etc. Also I've recieved requests from ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Soul (A simple poem)

    Dradian! Welcome back. :D Now this was lovely. Really it was. I get the 'Where the wild things are.' reference. It's too short to really go into detail, but it ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mine

    Now, you asked me to look at this. I did, read it, loved it, and now you have me stumped. I must say I'm impressed, your poetry (from what I ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: striving to know me.

    I think amber made a mistake and posted her own work here. So you've only gotten one review! Oh noes! I must fix that, well I'm Kamas here to give ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: lego blocks

    Hi Amber! Kamas here to review. A quick two cents before I get back to studying. The shading is actually really great! There is a way to think about it. ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Krissy I lay my head on Daniel's shoulder and smile at Jas. "May as well start a fresh no?" I said. Jas' mouth hung a little. "You're inviting me? Why?" ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Krissy I felt a smile warm my face surprisingly. "You are welcome to this Court Jas." I said as she backed away. She dropped her hands. "I'm what?" her eyes ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Krissy I rubbed my eyes slightly as peasant after peasant streamed into the Court. They each stopped in surprise when they saw a girl sitting in the throne. Then they ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Court

    Pudin has agreed to have Lorraine die at her brother's hand :P So yus. Poor Lorraine D:

    Nov 11, 2009


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content