User avatar

Kamas

  • Randomosity Re: Nate's official video try-out for the winter olympics!

    xD Made my life.

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

    Family dinner with a turkey, yum yum. My grandparents are over from France and my dad isn't travelling. All I ask for now is. at least, a little itty bit ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Night

    Thank you for all the kind and helpful words. :D

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    Ew a neebie D: *noms 'newbie'* You should always use caps, it makes us adore you!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Inactive Usergroups Needing A Savior

    The Computer & Technology group: AquaMarine and I agreed in the Usergroup Cleanout thread that we would take over the group. Note: I noticed that Nate, I was just letting ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Total Groups Makeover

    Looks good enough to eat! :D Edit: Did I mention the picture for Matt's Happy Place freaks me out/makes my day.

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Night

    Image: Night by mjagiellicz Now, I just wrote this in a slight daze. I myself am not sure of what in the world it's about. I apologize for the mess ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: heart dissection

    Kylan, now that I've read this. I'm just, :shock: Ask chat, first comment after I was done was 'Holy sweet mother jesus." It was horribly graphic and beautiful, sends shivers ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deleted

    Hi Makar! Now sadness, is a theme everyone explores at sometime. Even I wrote a poem about sadness and well I was happy with it. xD First thing, your spacing ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: secundigravida

    Oo-ers! French! :D Well, I think I can give you a little hand with the rhyme here since French is my native language. Now, I think that you may lack ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A secret

    Hey Miral! I, like Juniper, find the way you knit your words together appealing. But anyways! To expand on what was mentioned above, I think an extended metaphor would really ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Switchfoot ^^

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?

    o.o yea... I don't know.

    Dec 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    So sorry Jigs :( I meant to get here sooner, I really did. Now you got a lot of great reviews so I'll be ignoring those and just telling you ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques (art especially!)

    This please! It's the bottom part, not the top :) It's a thread so you might have to scroll a teensy bit. Thanks! Kamas

    Dec 15, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus