User avatar

Kamas

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Maybe I was wrong, maybe I made a point. It's up to Nate to decide that. I feel it's what I think should happen and Amy, you don't have to ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    But that's not what I'm trying to say. If we reach a medium then majority of people will be happy. If we leave it to votes, a group will be ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I re-read through the entire discussion, and I agree with Evi. YWS isn't ready to get rid of the rainbow just yet. But I thought for a moment: Why not ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I like the other one better *nods*

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I like these much better! Much much better!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Leather Shoes

    Author's Note: Impression #2 for Hannah's contest, the painting is Van Gogh's 'Shoes'. I need to figure out the formatting, I know. But either way, do enjoy! -- Forgotten sun-tiles ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I think the badges thing is a cool idea, but the ones you posted, Nate, looked very clutter-ish. If you did go through with this, I would suggest something like ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Group Revival!

    In!

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, im a new member

    Welcome to YWS AM. Please do let us know on how your novel develops! Everyone will do their best to help you! I wish you the best and if you ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    I had a nice long speech written up and now it's gone Dx Rawr computer! The 48 hour thing is completely reasonable in my opinion. I don't now that many ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What was the best thing you wrote in 2009?

    I'm going to have to say it's a tie, though they're nowhere close to where I'd like to get them. My first is a poem I wrote in my sleep ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I've never posted here? Oh boy! My lovely friend lulu_daisy_101 told me about it and pestered me to join it to no end. I do love her for it ;)

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's another new kid on the block...

    John Lennon! *swoons* Welcome Will! You have a fantastic taste in music! We must discuss ;) All the best, Kamas

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new to this haha

    Australia! I'd love to visit someday. Give me directions will ya? xD Well, I'm not going to ask you any questions, but I do hope you feel welcomed. If you ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi, new here

    Oo! Sweden :) I have a friend from Sweden. Don't worry about native tongues ^^ English isn't mine either. If you ever need help with your english though, I'll happily ...

    Dec 29, 2009


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)