User avatar

Kamas

  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Then, Our Endeavour

    I must say, I quite enjoyed this. Your ability to create imagery is great and obvious. The one things that I see as a big problem is that you turned ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cassandra my love.

    Hey Neverending. You lack some reviews so I'll give you a hand ^^ My biggest problem here is the rhyming, I have a dislike for rhyming. It cuts off so ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Last Storm

    I repeat what Snoink said too. You are telling us what the storm can't do, staying in the negative state gets boring. Much too boring :wink: Also, by telling us ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Krissy I sat in the throne, legs hanging over the side and my fingers tapping nervously. People had come in and out of the Court, either for a challenge or ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Map December 2009

    Typical Canada. In third yet again. :P Sigh, I know Rosey. EDIT: I see my house from here! =D

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pile of Bones

    Hi Kat! Kamas here. Unfortunately, your poem is a weaving of cliched line after cliched line. I hate to be harsh, but it's the truth, all these lines are nothing ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Krissy I smiled grimly at my friend, pushing hair out of her face. "We beat 'em Maria, he's dead. Kayla's gone, Lorraine's dead too." I said. Daniel flinched at the ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help with Poetry!

    Do as Snoink said and post it in the forum, we don't bite. I think I'll give a few more tips before I go my way. There are techniques that ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Life of a Shadow Thief - Chapter one

    [deleted]

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for January 2010

    Of course she'd be the one to de-throne me :D *runs around look for her head* Congrats dear!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Gifts (now with more Star Wars)

    Why does the Cheshire cat has a mustache? Lawl.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: What Determines Featured Member?

    *flexes muscles and shows off gladiator sword* Or the FBI determines it after tracking you for weeks. Nah, I believe its if you are consistently helpful around the site, have ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    *saves screenshot forever and ever*

    Jan 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics

    Thank you!

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Death rise

    Oo! In this :) Name - Hazel Sophia Dorian Age - 21 Gender - Female Personality - Hazel is quiet and bitter, she has a sharp tongue that causes most ...

    Jan 1, 2010


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling