User avatar

Kale

Your #1 Source for a Healthy Dose of Quackery

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 14 (Revised)

    Hi. It's me again. This will probably be my last review for the night because I have to wake up early tomorrow and it's already past midnight, whoops, but this ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Coffee, Grit, and my Dad's Best Shoes 3.1

    Yoooooooo. I had no idea this chapter was yours when I opened it up to review. I don't remember. Have I ever reviewed something of yours before? Oh well. If ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Angeions: Chapter 13

    Hello there, inspirus. I, a bold Knight of the Green Room , am here to review you on this fine Review Day. I hope you don't mind. I should also ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 12-13 (Revised)

    Congratulations! Guess what! You get to be the review that gets me my third red star (finally)! And to be perfectly honest, I would be sad if a less deserving ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Hybrids (Chapter 7)

    Hello there, jls1638. I, a bold Knight of the Green Room , am here to review you on this fine Review Day. I hope you don't mind. I should also ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: House of Whispers: Chapter 5 - The Attic and the Key

    Hello! It's me again! I was planning on reading the earlier chapters before reviewing this, but that didn't happen, and since it's Review Day, here I am to review. Whisper ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 11 (Revised)

    Hello again, BlueAfrica. I was going to get around to reviewing this anyway (eventually, after I caught up on reading all the previous chapters), but since it's Review Day, I'm ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Salvation of Ignorance - Chapter 2: You Have My Favor

    Hello there, rawrafied. I, a bold Knight of the Green Room , am here to review you on this fine Review Day. I hope you don't mind. I should also ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Of Fights and Letters: Chapter 2: Fighting and Forensics

    Hello there, liveandbreathewords. I, a bold Knight of the Green Room , am here to review you on this fine Review Day. I hope you don't mind. I should also ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Moral Zero - Part VIII

    Hello there, SetSytes. I, a bold Knight of the Green Room , am here to review you on this fine Review Day. I hope you don't mind. I should also ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pencil tears leaking for suicidal girls

    To get non-spaced-out lines, hit Shift + Enter in the editor at the end of a line. With that said, since this poem appears to be very personal, my review ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: LAPIS :Chapter 1:

    Many reviews on this one, as well, I spy, so again, I'll start with talking all about that image at the start. As much as a really liked the image ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :The Introduction:

    Hello again, SereneSimpliciT! I'm here to review all the chapters, like I said I would. Now, since you've had a ton of detailed reviews, I'm going to focus on something ...

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: House of Whispers: Chapter 4 - New Girl

    Hello again! It appears that I'll be checking out the chapters out of order in my quest to clear the Green Room. I might as well make note of which ...

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: House of Whispers: Chapter 3 - Siren Manor

    Hello there, Liaya! In the name of the Knights of the Green Room , I, Knight Kyllorac, am here to rescue your work from the ignominy of less-than-two-reviews-ness. I hope ...

    Mar 16, 2014


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault