User avatar

Kale

Your #1 Source for a Healthy Dose of Quackery

  • Lounge, The Re: October 31st!

    Hunker down and wait for the storm to blow over. Maybe make plans for NaNo.

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    I switch between Kyllorac and Murtle on any given reason.

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How much research do you do for writing?

    It depends on what I'm writing. For science-fiction, it depends heavily on what fields of science are involved. If it deals with a field I'm very familiar with, I don't ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Lumi + Precognition = OTP YWSprecog.png Not only does he induce it, he engages in it.

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: URGENT! Animals Missing From Your Area!

    So what do they do, try to ban pets? Yes, actually. Taken directly from this page : We at PETA very much love the animal companions who share our homes, ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: URGENT! Animals Missing From Your Area!

    The first visual dissection link contains information from a seller. As such, all information taken from that site must be regarded skeptically as their whole purpose is to sell their ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: URGENT! Animals Missing From Your Area!

    Actually, as a person studying to be a veterinarian, I can pretty safely say that there is no true substitute for dissection. Pictures, models, videos, diagrams, etc. only go so ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Ah, Chat. This is why we love thee. YWSladybeard.png

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple Intelligences Test

    p40fb89929ht I'm surprised at how low my Logical is. I'm not really a math person, but my problem-solving and puzzle skills are formidable. --- 4hj0d97795sz And retaking the test resulted ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirited Away

    It does help if you have a solid background in Japanese culture. There are a lot of references to myths and spiritual beliefs that tie the entire movie together. Comparing ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Posting Essays on the Internet

    There's always the "I posted it myself and I can prove it to you by logging into my account on that site. Would you like me to show you?" point ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: A thread about animation

    Maya

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    And now I bring to you Galerius, calling someone cute. YWSGalCute.png I just wish that someone hadn't been me. ;.;

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    In which we have a reaction: YWS3Mscreenshot.png

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fiction Versus Fantasy

    So, Kyllorac, may I assume that you believe Fantasy has a broader scope? Tell me, what does Fantasy have that could defeat the all-knowing QAI? Entities that can create and ...

    Sep 4, 2011


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater