User avatar

Kale

Your #1 Source for a Healthy Dose of Quackery

  • Lyrics Re: When You’re Not There - By, Trevor Jones

    Hi there. Before I mention anything else, it would be a good idea if you deleted your name from this. People can track you down with it. This isn't to ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New material for "Dark Star"

    This was really cute. It did move a bit fast, but I think it suited this story. One thing I noticed was that while you italicized some of the thoughts, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Thesis on Atheism and The Creation of God

    Athiests can never seem to win a debate about religion, and some may put it into poetic terms: n either side can be proved nor disproved. The view that the ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Thesis on Atheism and The Creation of God

    I don't have time at the moment to critique this fully, but I would like to point out that a lot of your arguments are flawed since they are based ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Prince and the Lost Sword: Prologue

    Hi there. For the sake of brevity, I'll just be pointing out the issues I see. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I believe in the ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Quiet Side of Hunting

    Inspired by the fact that a lot of fantasy stories have (often grossly unrealistic) hunting scenes in them. I wonder how many of those authors have actually gone hunting... I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Modern World

    Welcome to YWS. :D Though I may come across as mean in this review, I'm not trying to be; I'm actually trying to help you. In addition to what JSPike ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Other Re: The Reach N' Grab - Infomercial

    Reach n’ grab! Capitalization is inconsistent. Elija Wood Well , s ure! Too many exclamation points. @_@ When you use as many exclamation points close together, they lose their impact ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Small changes to front page

    I like the changes. :D

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Anti-Novel Crusade: Ideas

    I just had another idea for the Novels forum that would carry over from the Advanced Critiques: rather than copy-paste entire chapters into the post area, I think it would ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ruin of Daroder

    Juni! :D So glad you liked. I am more of a novelist, but poetry is one of my first literary loves, and I enjoy writing it. It does wonders for ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letter from a possesive vampire

    This made me giggle. XD (About almost all your life) As Snoink already mentioned, there is a huge difference between "you're" and "your". Even with a spelling/grammar checker, you'll have ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Day I Killed My Love

    You might want to delete your name; people can track you down with it. It snuck up behind me This line is redundant. I think the poem would be better ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hi Aqua. Can I has review? :D My piece Fate (An Interpretation into English) is feeling quite unloved in the Lyrics section.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    Hey, Shina. When you have the time, could you review my Lyrics piece Fate (An Interpretation into English) ? Thanks.

    Jan 22, 2010


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson