User avatar

Kale

Your #1 Source for a Healthy Dose of Quackery

  • Art & Photography Re: Wyvern (WIP)

    Been working on this on and off for a couple months. I would appreciate some feedback on what I have so far. All painted on one layer.

    May 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Is YWS Confusing?

    Ky, you do know that - as regards the parent forum, sub-forum suggestion - you can just go to the' Jump To' bar at the bottom of the screen and ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Is YWS Confusing?

    If you joined YWS prior to August 2009, what do you find confusing and/or needlessly complicated about the new layout? Did the old YWS do anything better in making things ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Corda - A Dorms - Tuesday - 3:00 AM Corda stood outside Room A2 hoping that either Nolan was (a) awake or (b) not a grumpy waker. She also hoped ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Name: Ken. It's short for Kenhatkeltinmorvanhatetine, but even he has a hard time remembering how to say (much less spell) it. Age: Early 20s Gender: Male Species: Human. Really. Though ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In The Dark - Chapter 2

    Stella has already covered most of what I wanted to say (especially concerning tenses and characterization), so I'll just be focusing on the pacing. The start of the chapter had ...

    May 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Lumi, your post confuses me. Mind giving a summary of what's going on? Because the continuity fix might just be as simple as changing the time stamp.

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    ((Oh dear. Continuity. It weeps in agony. But it shall have to wait until later for repair as I need sleep.)) Corda - Dorm B Hallway - First Day of ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In The Dark - Chapter 1

    Alrighty! Here's the first of the reviews I've promised you. Sorry it's taken so long. I have finals. >.> The first thing I notice is that your punctuation is less ...

    May 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    So what did people think of the failed experiment scene, involving Arthur, Caroline and a explosion? I would like some kind of critique. Please. Personally, I felt it was a ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Corda is now Level 1! She's had a minor increase in spellcasting ability. Corda - Room B1 - First Day of Class - 5:00 PM Public Relations had been canceled. ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Sooo... the way I see it, Nolan and Corda went into Isaac's office first. They had their discussion with him, then they left and Bart went in, supposedly while they ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!

    Just commenting to say I love these, especially number 3. Numbers 4 and 7 are also much loved, and the first one is just plain awesome. These expensive colored pencils ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Corda - Anti-Villainy Classroom - First Day of Class - 9:00 AM "Fine. I'll do what you want. But you have to leave Corda alone." Corda's jaw dropped. How dare ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    I think continuity has been broken. >.> Corda and Nolan aren't in the room when Bolt Bart visits Dawno, so they can't be just coming out of the office when ...

    Apr 26, 2010


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk