User avatar

Kale

Your #1 Source for a Healthy Dose of Quackery

  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    And I'm done. :D

    May 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Love Has No Boundaries-Ch-2

    The train was moving to and fro, giving me jerks now and then. The phrasing in this is a bit awkward and could be clearer. Right now, it's not clear ...

    May 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    Done.

    May 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Love Has No Boundaries (I) {EDITED*}

    The first thing I noticed is that there's no clear separation between the author's notes and the start of the chapter. You need to fix that. forty degree Celsius Should ...

    May 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    No problem, and done.

    May 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Don't Want to Die

    Here I am, as requested. That’s just how it is, I guess. Delete this sentence. It's redundant since you already have "That’s how it is for me, anyway." I remember ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Santa Claus is Coming to YWS!

    We should write him a letter. Dear Pat Buchanan, Thank you for your generosity in lending your name to the public consciousness. You will be most pleased to learn that ...

    May 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    Once upon a time, I offered in my signature to review people; all they had to do was PM me with their request. Quickly did my inbox fill with requests, ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Book Cover? :]

    My impressions in (rough) order of occurrence: Messy. Is that a vampire in the back? With half a head? What are they standing in front of? What's with the dark ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Say Something<3

    I liked the first stanza the best. In particular, the memory being more than a dream image was just lovely. The last line, though, seems to come out of nowhere, ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    Hello there, and welcome to YWS. I see you're pretty new, but you're off to a good start with the reviewing. :D As far as your poem goes, it was ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: dolphin marriage

    Usually a lack of punctuation and capitalization annoy me to no end in poetry, but I really didn't mind it with this one at all. Some things that caught my ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like Glue

    To be perfectly honest, I did not like this poem at all. The rhyme is very obviously forced throughout the entire poem, it is inconsistent (though you did separate the ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fox and the Prince (3b) - Name

    Part 2 It was a day later and well past dark when the fox finally awoke. The prince was roasting a pigeon he had slain with a well-aimed stone over ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magic

    Was intended for Rosey Unicorn's Beginnings of Magic contest, but it wound up being more of "this is what magic is" rather than "this is where magic begins". *sadness* It's ...

    May 23, 2010


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS