User avatar

Kakali

KAKALI

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pendrop Feather (re-written)

    Claire groaned as she slowly awoke from her unpleasant slumber. She felt a harsh throbbing in her back from sleeping on the ground in a cold, makeshift hut. She stretched ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Diversity Essay

    So ask yourself; why do our differences cause such deadly fights? Why do they cause war? And suffering? And pain? And,and,and. Try other words than "and" Good hamburger-style layout. I ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The beginning

    Your story was quite interesting. Though Nit-picking still. One question blasted in my mind as I peered out of my once hidden window, you might be wondering the same thing, ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Moon-Chapter 1: Orders

    I like youre story. I would get into nitpicking, but some people already have done that. The characters parts don't exactly describe their persoality. I know its only chapter one, ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pendrop Feather

    Claire groaned as she slowly awoke from her unpleasant slumber. She felt a harsh throbbing in her back from sleeping on the ground in a cold, makeshift hut. Her dress ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pendrop Feather (prolouge)

    Claire looked out upon the empty sea with a longing in her heart. The wind billowed around her, sending golden locks of hair across her face. The dark gloominess of ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pendrop Feather (prolouge)

    I'm glad that people are here to show me whats wrong, that could have been embarassing. lol

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Redemption Chapter 1

    “Fourteen years ago, I found you in a butter churn.” Wow! I think this is interesting. The fantasy part could use a little more fantasy in this chapter, if you ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pendrop Feather (prolouge)

    Actually its chapter 1. This is the prolouge. Claire looked out upon the empty sea with a longing in her heart. The wind billowed around her, sending golden locks of ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Doom Day

    If you were talking on a computer in your "chats" I would suggest using more acronims. (lol, jk, btw) or abbreviations. Really good story, I will continue to read. ( ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 11

    Hey, I won't nit-pick to much. I smiled a wide smile at them. Carlisle smiled. I smiled as a little girl, about the age of five, stopped in front of ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pendrop Feather (prolouge)

    Okay, I revised it. It is a little longer. Claire looked out upon the empty sea with a longing in her heart. The wind billowed around her, sending golden locks ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love of a King.

    I really love the story, its riveting. Only some of the aposterphies were backwards, or something is wrong with them. The details are amazing. You should become a great author ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Well, thanks for the very warm welcome everyone! I plan to write Animal-fantaasy later in the year. Purple still stands by me, but I have to say, Navy Blue comes ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Snow

    You should write more of it, it sounds interesting enough.

    Jan 13, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah