User avatar

Kairii

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death's Dance

    I absolutely love this, darling! Great job! Very well written.

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hide and Seek (Can You Find Me?)

    Thanks for the constructive criticism but this was intended to be a song from the beginning. The repeating stanza to which you referred is the chorus. Thank you very much ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Myaku (Pulse)

    I would probably classify it under "emo" rock. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it!

    May 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: She Said [oneshot]

    This was really really good. I like how you incorporated the thunderstorm and how you had her confess only at the very end. I really like your writing style. Very ...

    May 15, 2008


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke