User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids Prologue

    That's a really good idea to include how to pronounce stuff in the first chapter. Smart thinking! (It's YAWsh-ah-gaw-mee, tho, right? Not yash like rhyming with rash, right?)

    May 18, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 2

    Yep. :) Ramien's my personal favorite. Thanks for your comments. (Quick tip, not that you need to do this or anything, but you get more points for longer reviews up ...

    May 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 13

    Yep. ;) Don't know if you saw this, but Chapter 14 is out. :) Ahkay! I get that. Glad to hear I'm not the only weirdo who can relate. ;0

    May 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lie that Saved the World Prologue

    Hi VengefulReaper (Uh, I mean VengegulReaper, lol) Absolutely! Glad to be of assistance! I'm not excellent at grammar myself, but after getting more serious about writing, I started getting into ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Broken mirror image

    XIAKAI!!!! (Just joking) You know I'm weird. ;) -Kaia

    May 16, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Broken mirror image

    My brother calls Rehenowa "Ray-ah-no-uh." Technically, it's "Ray-hen-no-wuh" *Sigh* Sometimes, it's only the other writers who figure out how to pronounce other writer's names. One of my friends is on

    May 15, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: Sakura 🌸

    Thank you so much! That makes me feel a little better about it. I'll make sure to think of you during that exam. :) -Fellow crazy friend

    May 15, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Broken mirror image

    Ha, ha! That made me laugh. I do that, too! And then I always have this wonderful moment when I dare to pronounce my character's names out loud in front ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: Sakura 🌸

    Yep. Craizi together. :) Wishing you a good grade on it! Kaia

    May 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 9

    I couldn't stop laughing when I read your comment. Maybe I'm going insane...maybe I'm also a vampire... Should I be concerned about my computer?? I don't know how well it ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Broken mirror image

    Hey, Rinisha! Yep. Very fitting title, there, Rinisha! No problem. Hm. I'm the weirdo who starts with a "sound" and then adds and subtracts letters and such until I come ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: Sakura 🌸

    Ha, ha! Yeah. You know I'm crazy. I tried saying that one out loud. Hm. That was hard. Poor girl. Probably everyone else mispronounces it, too. (Or at least I ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 9

    There does seem to be a whole random conversation going on over here, while the reader waits for another piece to blow up with random comments on life (I don't ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 13

    Hey! I'm glad to be back... Yeah...I like to use a variety of characters in my writing. Zybryn is a lot like me, and Shiko is like my exact opposite. ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 9

    I find it so funny that we have the same sense of humor and weirdness going on here. Oh, yes, I'm sure my mind is drifting onto something totally unrelated ...

    May 15, 2023


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma