User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 8

    I know. :)

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 8

    Hey, Alice! Thanks for the review. :) I find it really funny that some people remember the magazine and others don't. I guess you were one of the ones who ...

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 4

    Ha, ha! Don't worry about it much though. This is a common error. No!! You can't be that cruel can you? (Yes, you can. I know, I'm a writer, too.) ...

    Jun 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 7

    Hey, Alice! Thanks for the review. Appreciated as always! :D -Kaia

    Jun 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 5

    Aw, thanks. Probably the reason it ended up like this was because I didn't know enough about what would happen in the in-between-scenes and didn't feel like doing research.

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 6

    I won't! I love reading reviews, so totally keep it up!!

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 6

    PLEASE keep reviewing!! I love to see my reader's comments. Thank you for writing this review. You're awesome!! So yes, harvest reviews and points off me! That's totally fine!!

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: She

    Aw. That's so sweet. You're awesome!!

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: She

    Aw, that's so sweet. Tell her she's awesome because she really is!

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 4

    I messed up on the quoting thing a bit sorry!!I'm doing this all on my phone and it's a bit tricky. ;)

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 4

    I messed up on the quoting thing a bit sorry!!I'm doing this all on my phone and it's a bit tricky. ;)

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: She

    You're welcome. Is this a true story (if you don't mind me asking)? I went back and read the little description, and I'm curious. ;)

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 3

    Yeah. :) The goal is to make one review every single day through the entire month. Hope I can make it! And thanks for the encouraging words. :) Oh, wow! ...

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 12.2

    Sure!

    Jun 7, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 5

    I see I have run across a careful reviewer, looking under rocks and in corners for hidden hints as to what shall happen next. Ah...you are figuring things out quickly. ...

    Jun 7, 2023


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson