User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Information Desk Re: Potentially Renaming the Site

    I also favor the name change. Honestly the more I think about it, the more the name "WriterFeed" grows on me. We are writers that come to get nourished with ...

    Nov 10, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: Potentially Renaming the Site

    I agree with a lot of @khushi17bansal's thoughts. I do wonder how if the name change occured and the divide occurred between older and younger writers we'd still be able ...

    Nov 9, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: Potentially Renaming the Site

    If I'm reading it correctly, I believe that younger writers still have the opportunity to learn from older writers though since they would have access to everything the older writers ...

    Nov 1, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: Potentially Renaming the Site

    First of all, I want to say that I am very glad to see this as a discussion topic. When I first joined YWS, I did not disclose my age ...

    Nov 1, 2024


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat