User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp July '23: A Winter's Funeral (2nd Draft)

    Hey, RandomTalks! Just jumped in to check out your project ad wanted to say it sounds cool! Sometimes the simplest characters and plot goes a long way! I also love ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '23: The Chronicles of Lady Alberta

    Don't stress about it. Trust me, I know how you're feeling about being exhausted and not having the time to write. In the same place, currently!! But also, so glad ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    I will not be completing probably either of my other goals, but at least the title is settled. *Sad smile* I wrote 861 words today. I feel like I'm getting ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Aw, thank you so much. I'll have to try the writers block repellent. XD

    Jul 27, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Still struggling with Chapter 32. :(

    Jul 26, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Ooohh... My favorite snippets I got to work on today... Zybryn talking about leaving the company he modeled for... "I wasn't sad to leave. I couldn't stand it. Everything they ...

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Whew!! Back from vacation with lots of handwritten notes collecting in my little purple notebook where I keep track of my writing. Goal 1: Yep, that title is stickin' Goal ...

    Jul 23, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp Nano July 2023: The Last Conqueror

    Keep up the great work. *Thumbs up* It sounds like you're about to knock out a lotta writing soon. I'm excited for yuh!!

    Jul 23, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Gengar’s Camp NaNo July 23: Not My Circus

    Earthian sounds different and unique, but earthling sounds a lot more professional in my opinion.

    Jul 23, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Hello, @RandomTalks!! Thanks for dropping by and sharing your words of encouragement. Thanks for mentioning that about Camp NaNo. This is my first time participating, and I did start feeling ...

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    I will not update for a while because nothing is expected to change for a while, given that I am away from home and will not have the opportunity to ...

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Status Update Goal 1: COMPLETED The title will remain I Knew. Goal 2: Preparing the next chapter for release... Goal 3: *sigh* Tossing around ideas of how to get to ...

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July 2023: Angel Astrid

    You're welcome! And I totally relate to the annoyance of having to add the accent. I had a main character with nine letters in his name. (Tenatashi) That was a ...

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Gengar’s Camp NaNo July 23: Not My Circus

    You probably wrote more than I did yesterday. Good job!! New goals are great. Wishing you luck! I loved the bit about the pretzels. Of course there's always time for ...

    Jul 14, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July 2023: Angel Astrid

    Wow! You've made a lot of progress this month. You're doing great. I loved the snippet I read about the characters jaw snapping but in an almost audible way. Now, ...

    Jul 14, 2023


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind